Saturday, July 23, 2016

Ohio July 2016~by Beth

The afternoon that we were at the Creation Museum we left to drive the 4 hours north to my Mom's house in Ohio.  She has a pool so we had a lot of fun in that, especially the children.

 We lined up the girls.  They are Lydia, our grand daughter, and our 6 daughters, Abigail, Johanna, Emma, Charity, Christiana, and Katie.
 We got some super great sunscreen.  It went on very thick.  Johanna did not get the memo.

 We always warmed up laying on the front driveway.  Old times!

1 comment:

zerry ht said...

Ooh! Girls pool party! It must have been a lot of fun. I used to have pool parties every weekend in my early 20s. Now, I am going to turn 30 this year and I am really not happy about it. Although, I have booked one of the nicest Los Angeles event venues with a pool for celebration.