Tuesday, April 21, 2009

A Depressing Tuesday

Today seems to have a lot of troubles in it. We found out that our best car is being totalled by insurance because of the extensive damages to it after Joel was rearended by a school bus. That is a hassle and we are trying to figure out the best way to go. Our usb port is not working so I can't unload pictures from our camera. I need to get to the computer store for a new one. My detergent bottle fell off the washer while it was on the spin cycle, spilling about a half gallon of detergent on the carpet in the garage and destroying the laundry basket it initially landed in. I don't know why the cap came off, but if it had stayed on it would have prevented a whole lot of work. Caleb and Zach had to move a ton of stuff to try to remove the carpet piece. They hung it over the swing set and Caleb began to hose it off. He is about knee deep in suds right now. Then there are the daily needs that never seem to have an end. I just keep praying in my heart that God will meet every need. I know that I can trust that whatever He is doing, it is for the best for us. Though we will sorely miss our Rodeo, God must have a plan in all this for us. Just wish we had not put new tires on it two months ago! I can't post any photos today. But, if I get the new usb port then we can post about our wonderful boat trip and swimming on Saturday. BTW, my spring cleaning list is still not finished. Maybe after school is done, or soccer, or graduation, or our vacation, . . .

No comments: