Thursday, September 24, 2020

Projects far and near~by Beth

 After the elections were over Jon and I flew back to Texas and helped Nathan and Hannah remodel their laundry room and attached half bath.  Here are the Before:




During:





Here are the After:




We had a lot of fun with the grandchildren.

After arriving back in Florida I sanded, primed, painted, and put Polycrylic on an old dresser.  When I cleaned the brass hardware I was surprised how nice it looked.  This also changed the color I planned to paint it to a teal so it looked nice with the brass.  Jon cut a new mirror.






I also washed up a desk that was given to me, and polished up the brass for it as well.  Last weekend we stopped at IKEA and picked up a half priced four shelf unit which we put in the place of the larger wood bookshelf.  I placed the tv on it and was able to center the desk under the window.  I like the whole look of it.




No comments: