Wednesday, April 8, 2020

January 2020~by Beth

Finally, a post in the same year I am writing it!  January was a fun month for updating at our house.  Between Christmas and New Years we picked up our new windows at Lowes.  We replaced 4 original windows the year before, and these were the remaining 2 original windows.  We had our friend Art come to help with our crew here, and Joe next door finished the installation since he does that for a living.  All the new windows are hurricane rated.  Also, as a Christmas gift to me Jon put chunky trim around our bedroom windows.  I love them.  He also put the same type of trim around the big living room window.



New blinds too!




We also had our garage door replaced along with an opener.  The old one was really in bad shape and didn't lock.  The new one is also rated for wind.  The very same day my washer broke down so we ran up to Lowes and replaced it.  I now have a smaller washer, and also went back to one with an agitator.
I painted it Bravado Red like our old door.

March will be my next post, which means that I am almost current on posts.

No comments: