Tuesday, April 7, 2020

December 2019~by Beth

We had a few highlights during this month besides Christmas.  After arriving home from our Thanksgiving trip, I had a week before flying out to Ohio to visit my folks.  Since their years on this earth are perhaps not many, I felt that I should go ahead and schedule a visit.

My sister loaned me her coat, scarf and gloves.

Mom and me by the enormous Christmas tree at the Beechwood mall.

David took Emma to her second dance, and Johanna to her first one.  They had a great time.
Some first this month were Abigail getting her braces.

Abby lighting the Advent candles at both services (RV and the Village)

Johanna had her ears pierced.
We also enjoyed decorating cookies at Joel and Kelsey's house on Christmas Day.  They were so gracious to invite us all over.


No comments: