Saturday, February 3, 2018

Crafts around the Blikstad Casa~by Beth

I saw a project that I really liked on Pinterest.  Charity collected the leaves in Ohio when she was there taking care of her grandpa while my mom went on a trip to Israel.  Hannah make the picture for me.  I love it.



The girls and I also made some ornaments to give to neighbors, and place setting name cards with candy canes.  That was a lot of fun to do.
Add caption


















Here is Audrey putting the angel on the tree before they left for home after Thanksgiving.  What a cutie.

We were also able to take a family photo with all 20 of us here.  What a blessing.
The next post will show how I made a storage box out of foam board and fabric for the remodeled bathroom.  It was very satisfying to make and I was able to custom size it for the space I had.

No comments: