Monday, November 9, 2009

A Fall dinner~by Beth



Just before we left for Nathan's wedding, I cooked up our great big pumpkin that was gracing our table. I froze all the cooked pumpkin for future use and made some pumpkin chocolate chip cookies for the trip. When I got home I made a yummy fall dinner of pumpkin soup, generally liked by most, and some fresh baked rolls. It looked so fallish with the seasonal table cloths, decorations and candles. I just had to take a photo. Kind of reminds me of Abby Anderson posts :-) I also made a delicious chocolate pie from a recipe I found in a magazine. It turned out wonderfully. It was so rich it was a good thing that we all only got a thin slice.
So, here was our dinner last week. It took me until now to get the camera unloaded with all the computer trouble we had at the end of the summer. I hope to update with some other photos. That will have to wait for another day.

No comments: