Friday, November 7, 2008

Glad to be at Fort Myers Christian School




These are pictures of a blessed event in my life. Lauren Collins and I were chosen as part of the top ten finalists for the Golden Halo Award, which is awarded to a teacher from a Christian or some other private school. We are pictured together at the Awards Banquet, which took place on November 15th.

I am thankful for the privilege to teach at FMCS. What a blessed change it has been teaching where Christ is exalted in the classroom rather than where Christ is excused from the classroom.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

according to my parents, if there had been a catholic high school in Cape Coral, I would have gone there instead of Cape High. But in my opinion, I am glad that I got to experience both private and public school education- and my parents are more than happy that I did well my four years at CCHS. And now as I am finishing up my sophomore year of college, as a Secondary English Education Major, with a minor in Computer Science; I find myself going back to CCHS and starting my teaching career there. But I will always support my catholic elementary school. There's no question in that.