Sunday, August 22, 2010

The Creation Museum 2010~by Beth




We left for the north on July 15th visiting the Creation Museum on the way up again. We had a great time visiting the grounds outside before the museum opened. It was such a fun family time, though we only had 9 children with us. The picture on the bridge was a brand new Japanese garden and it was beautiful!! I wish I could have taken it home with me :-)
Later the day we went on up to visit some friends that I met in Israel along with the pastor and wife that lead the tour and had a wonderful time together. The next day we went on up to my sister's and visited all my family. Jonathan preached twice for Dad at church while we were there. My sister took some days off work to spend time with us and we really enjoyed being together. Of course we went swimming at Grandma's pool. Stephen had such a great time learning to jump in and roll in. Here are the kiddos and and the cousins.

1 comment:

Celee said...

We just visited the museum last week. We loved it and can't wait to go back! We've never been to an ATI conference, though, but would like to do that sometime.

Celee